Frequently Asked Questions
- Experience – Signature Engraving is the oldest masonry engraving business operating in Australia. We have been do this type of work for over 20 years now!
- Quality – we apply an ink/stain process to the engraved portion of the brick/paver/tile, which ensures the greatest longevity and cleanest finished product.
- Flexibility – Signature Engraving’s technology allows us the greatest flexibility with regard to the engraving process. This includes the ability to offer a variety of font types, broad levels of customisation and superior finishes to our engraved logos/masonry signage.
- Production Times – we offer the quickest turnaround time for production, which is generally around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Price Competitive – at Signature Engraving we offer the customer the best value for money – the highest quality products at the industry’s most competitive prices. Also factor in that we offer free freight for all orders above 100 units and we believe that you will agree that we are the best choice for your fundraising project!
- Fat Free and Environmentally Sound – engraved bricks and pavers are a fat free and environmentally responsible way of delivering a fundraising project.
We stock two colours of bricks – red and cream. They are manufactured by the Austral Brick Co. and are part of the “Symmetry” series – ie. “Symmetry Red” or “Symmetry Cream”.
We are a Melbourne based company but we deliver Australia wide. We also offer free delivery for orders above 100 units (mainland Australia only).
If your order is small and is being posted (Australia Post), generally we would allow between 3 – 14 business days for delivery depending on your location. We can provide an Express Post service (subject to availability) for very small orders, but this is obviously at an increased price.
For larger orders, pavers/bricks/tiles are transported by road on pallets. Again, this can generally take between 3 – 14 business days depending on you location.
- Your organisation’s name (whom to invoice, address) – “Shipping” tab.
- Your full contact details (including mobile phone number, 2nd point of contact, etc.) – “Shipping” tab and body of email.
- Attach your “Engraving Order Record” (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet) with the names entered (in correct format) – remember to mention if you are posting any hand drawings also!
- List the product you wish to have the names engraved on (pavers, bricks, tiles or brick facings) and any special requests.
- Confirm the colour of product you wish to have engraved (eg. Rojo red, Sand, Gold, or Pewter pavers, Red or Cream bricks or brick facings, etc.)
- Provide the delivery address (is there a forklift on-site?) – “Shipping” tab